"". WARNING ⚠️ FROM NANA 5:30 SHRINE _ TO BISHOP KWABENA ASSIAMA / Newhitzgh

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WARNING ⚠️ FROM NANA 5:30 SHRINE _ TO BISHOP KWABENA ASSIAMA / Newhitzgh

WARNING ⚠️ FROM NANA 5:30 SHRINE _ TO BISHOP KWABENA ASSIAMA. Please Please please I beg you that the name u are uses it for my spiritual name . Please Bishop Kwabena Assiama I beg u paaaaaa. Don't use that name again. The name called"(Ajagurajah) but you use the name to do ur things. In Facebook page u call it Ajagurajah Movement. Please let me know when you like it tell me I will gave it to you wai Bishop. But u don't like it pls stop mention the name wai, is my spiritual name. Watch the video 👇👇

Some one of a Bishop Called Bishop Kwabena Assiama, on Facebook he use a spiritual name to do her jobs and chop bar. mala said when he here that you are mention the name again, he go fights Whit you. Watch the Second video 



The pictures of the Bishop Kwabena Assiama ☝

Watch Out on newhitzgh.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments