"". Kofi Mole Out With Feeling Good Video | WATCH

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kofi Mole Out With Feeling Good Video | WATCH

 

The new song, produced by Qwesiking, talks about the tough struggles Kofi Mole went through at a point in his life

“I went through hard times which affected me in some ways both emotionally and physically. I couldn’t keep the joy to myself when I had relief. It was a good one. I put that feeling in a song,” he said

The song also advises young people to always smile in the midst of a storm.

“I want to tell every young person out there that they should never stress too much about situations. Keep moving, focus on the good things, better days ahead. Always have a good day full of smiles.”

Born Edward Kofi Agyemang Amoah, Kofi Mole is signed to N.G.A. He is a 2019 3Music Award and VGMA hip-hop song of the year winner. He also has some hit EPs titled ‘No Gentlemen Allowed’ and ‘Aposor Love’.

Watch the video below:

Posted by : Kinq Skyto

Post a Comment

0 Comments