"". Get To Know The Most Ghana's Youngest Artist Called Tony Armah Mensah And Now He Popularly Known As Tony Relly's.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Get To Know The Most Ghana's Youngest Artist Called Tony Armah Mensah And Now He Popularly Known As Tony Relly's.


Hello, Ghanaians Tony Armah Mensah, is my name but now am popularly called Tony Relly's, I was born on 15 January 1996,(23yrs of age) I from Akim Oda.
I attended from primary to JHS at Joduro Integrated School, and I went to
Akim Swedru Snr High..Has Diploma in pharmaceutical of Emef school of pharmacy..
am good in playing Basketball and love to swim

Music Genre: Afro pop,Trap hip life and high life.. 23yrs of age but i started rapping at the age of 12yrs and started professional music in the year 2010



Follow Up On:
Facebook: @Tony Relly's or Brain Pagez Music
YouTube: @Page Relly's Music
Gmail:@kwamelord22@gmail.com
Blog : @hitzghafrica.blogspot.com
Instagram: @Tony Mensah238

Post a Comment

0 Comments