"". Artist Profile:Get to know one of the finest actress doing her showbiz course called Quarshie Patricia popularly known as Tasha

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Artist Profile:Get to know one of the finest actress doing her showbiz course called Quarshie Patricia popularly known as Tasha

Am Quarshie Patricia was born on the 29th of January 2002. Mr. David Quarshie and Mrs. Lydia Quarshie are my parent and am the last born of my family. Most people choose games to be their hobby buh I prefer acting and am a round actress glad to say am already into an acting industry I love eating banku with okro soup.

I completes J.H.S at New Life Junior High School and now a student of Anglican Senior High School in Kumasi and now doing acting as part of her work..She was even featured in on of the tv and online series called *Campus Gallery Series* and play at Tasha(Tricia)

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments